Sunday, 5 February 2017

AudioBuy.com.au Reviews (Australia)

Read AudioBuy Verified Customer Ratings
"My rep, Katie Manning , is HIGHLY knowledgeable in areas of sound reinforcement, instrument pickups, and various other stuff I am frequently in need of. We've had long conversations about PA equipment, audio, and many other topics. He's always available to help and put in his .02 worth, and HE KNOWS his stuff. AudioBuy is my go-to for gear of all kinds, and I'm never disappointed with my purchases. If anything's not just right, Chris takes care of it right away. Hometown service from a mail order store? I'll take that!" 

AudioBuy.com.au is one of those few places where you can still talk to a person that actually cares and not just for the big-ticket items. I have ordered more than usual this year and been very satisfied with the results. Their guitar techs know what they're doing setting up guitars. I referred a friend to my salesman and he was very pleased with the results as well. If you want "real" service, AudioBuy is the place to go.

https://www.purelocal.com.au/audiobuy-australia-reviews-music-stores

Happy with my boss purchase

I recently bought a Boss GT001 at AudioBuy Australia (AudioBuy.com.au) and had an extremely nice shopping experience with regards to shipping, checkout process and prices. The prices for the GT001 are pretty much the same everywhere but i found that Audiobuy had the lowest price. When i contacted my local shop for a price match they refused to price match and tried to win my sale by telling lies. The GT001 is an extremely versatile device by the way with outstanding sound quality.

Verified AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Sarah May'
  1. AudioBuy Reviews6 February 2017 at 12:05

    Responsive and friendly

    I'm a first time customer and liked that they called to verify my identity before processing the order. Staff and communication all professional, responsive and friendly. This was a gift purchase so looking forward to seeing the product in use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AudioBuy Reviews6 February 2017 at 12:06

    Took 3 days to process the order but still arrived before the weekend. Also you should offer insurance on the website rather than email, I was expecting an email to say your order has been shipped, instead I got, hey give us more money
    Otherwise great shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. The item purchased was satisfactory, offered at a good price, and delivered for free (though it took a week and a bit, which was a bit longer than anticipated). I really appreciated their extra effort to verify my identity and address by way of a phone call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy experience. Good after sales service.

    Good product (ANC 29 headphones), good price , quick delivery (a few days), poor packaging (just a bag), box dented.

    Added 29 Aug: Contacted by AudioBuy after this review and offered a $15 refund as compensation for dented box and for giving valuable feedback. They also told me they were improving the packaging, Good after sales service.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audio Technica headphones

    Good prompt delivery.for my wife's birthday present
    I ordered this completely online after discussions previously when I bought a set for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have used the services of AudioBuy twice now to purchase necessary equipment for my home studio, and have found the online store good, fast and competent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great price. Slower transport than expected

    Exactly that. Great price, website is good. Online chat worked well. Pretty sure the website said delivery within 3-5 business days. Then recieved the phone call to say it would be longer. Even if i paid extra for postage no guarantees. A little disappointed but overall happy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good product range
    good product range but website is a bit tricky. I bought a zoom recorder which is a nice gadget. However the instructions are very minimal. If you replace the battery when it goes flat, it wipes the memory chip..nothing about that in the instructions. When I went on add the accessories pack to the order, I had difficulty getting it added as the web site wanted me to complete the transaction without it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reviews & Customer Support6 February 2017 at 12:39

    Had great experience buying my headphones here. One problem was that I was given inaccurate advice about a characteristic of the headphones (level of BASS), so I had to judge for myself and the salesman seemed unsure and hesitant about his own advice after that. But good service and friendly. I would go back again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice communication on stock updates

    I purchased something while it was out of stock without knowing when it would restock. I received a call a week later telling me they would have them in soon and be shipping. Came two days earlier than Auspost said, however there was some damage to the box but the product's internal packaging meant nothing was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good knowledgable staff

    Staff were good whenever I've been in store and this order which I made over the phone was smooth, with staff using courteous and professional manner.

    Best set of headies ive ever had, rad for a bit of higher pitched tune beltin e.g. bon iver, jimmy mcmorrow, anyone else you really wanna chuck in that category. Also painfully good for siq bangaz e.g. Just A Gent - Heavy As A Heartbrake get around it rad tune, pretty dece price for the quality too, these things will have you dancing oblivious to anyone trying to get your attention way beyond the sunset would reco ma ricos

    Staff were friendly and service was quite efficient. The Audio-Tehnica turntable I purchased was also good value (and considerably less than JB HiFi). After I placed my order I was contacted about the credit card I used. While I welcome this extra level of security some warning at the time of ordering would be useful. That way I would have been prepared and would have avoided another day delay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love AudioBuy , I have had no trouble at all in the past.

    However with this purchase the shipping got all mucked up. I paid for express shipping but the gear didn't get shipped until 4 days after my order. To give the store credit, they cheerfully refunded the express postage amount. However the gear arrived in a postage satchel with a huge hole in it. Fortunately everything was still in the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paul was a bit platform-biased (Linux/Bitwig). Did not understand Bluetooth LE, denied he had the keyboard in stock until I made him check repeatedly. Otherwise great shopping experience.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AudioBuy Reviews6 February 2017 at 12:56

    Great price, great brevity, great UI, one exception.

    The only exception, is that the button to select whether or not you get the express shipping, is only available after you input your PayPal info. This was a minor issue that made me a little anxious, but it works fine nonetheless. I recommend this store massively, and my roommate will be buying some headphones soon, I'm encouraging it to come from here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. AudioBuy Reviews6 February 2017 at 13:00

    Very impressed!
    Knowledgeable staff, great gear, competitive pricing = very good value overall.

    I bought the Traktor S5 DJ controller & a pair of RCF ART-15A Powered Speakers.

    AudioBuy has great prices and the staff are really friendly and helpful. The only drawback is that I would prefer AudioBuy to ship headphones double-boxed instead of using a bag, so that the headphone boxes are not damaged (mine was slightly damaged).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Easy, informed and timely

    The purchase process from AudioBuy was easy and straightforward. Once the purchase was made, I received a series of emails that informed where my goods were at on the process (eg order prepared, order dispatched, etc). Goods arrived in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I read online from other australian stores to not buy from Audiobuy because they couldnt offer me a warranty , i ignored the melbourne shop and bought 2 dimarzio steve vai pups which just arrived and now i can wait to put them in my guitar and rockout louder than before, thanks audiobuy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. my order from this shop has quite some history and i've been quite dismayed at the dishonest practices of Australian music retailers. It all started when i wanted to buy the EMG pickguard valued at about $600 in local stores but $150 cheaper at Audiobuy so i called my local shop for a price match. They responded by saying that i shouldn't buy from AudioBuy and i should leave a negative review about them even though i hadn't yet purchased anything which I thought was very dishonest. I got back to Audiobuy and told them what my local Australian music shop had said , I will not name names , Audiobuy responded that their price is the lowest and because my local shop could not price match then they were making things up to try and win the sale. I phoned back my local shop and said i was going ahead with the Audiobuy purchase unless they price matched and explained why their staff were trying to get me to leave negative reviews about a store i hadn't yet used. They did not do what i asked so i went ahead and bought from Audiobuy. I got the tracking number and good communication throughout the ordering process and will happily use them again in the future. As for my local shop and their dishonest commerce practices - good luck to them , they just lost a long standing valued customer. I contacted the ACCC about this anti-competitive slanderous activity by audiobuy's competitors but haven't heard a response yet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I read up about the power supply from CIOKS to power my guitar pedals and found AudioBuy after a google search. I'd never used AudioBuy before but the low price and quick response I got made me push ahead with the order. After I paid AudioBuy i got worried for 2 days that I'd been scammed because i didn't get a tracking number but i got my Fedex tracking at the end of the second day after ordering and they delivered really fast. The only problem was the power plug i got was USA because the item was shipped from the USA so I needed to buy a $2 adaptor - aside from this i'd give AudioBuy a perfect score of 5/5.

    ReplyDelete

AudioBuy Australia Reviews


Lloyd's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Tuesday, Mar 07, 2017

Shure SM58 purchased from AudioBuy - A very good product...
We have two of these microphones with plans to get two more in the near future. The staff at Audiobuy are very knowledgeable, friendly and seem to care that you are completely satisfied with your equipment.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Lloyd'
Harry's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Tuesday, Mar 07, 2017

Great customer service!
AudioBuy Australia is a great company. I almost forgot what great quality customer service was until I found them. I have made several purchases from them and they continue to impress me every time. I would recommend them to everyone, friends and family alike. As long as they keep up this level of customer service, I will be a customer for life.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Harry'
Michael's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Tuesday, Mar 07, 2017

New Guitar Player in music heaven!
I just started taking guitar lessons about 7 months ago and AudioBuy without doubt has the best selection and best prices on all the existing music equipment anyone could possibly want or need! The free shipping is always a plus! I shop around for local deals and so far Audiobuy has surpassed them all!
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Michael'
Looey & Max's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Tuesday, Mar 07, 2017

My son thanks you
Audiobuy really have unbelievable customer service the most attentive and caring i've received in a number of years. The most professional and great people to work with from ordering the set to the delivery of the electronic drum set. The drum set I ordered for my 11 year old son is perfect. He absolutely loves it.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Looey & Max'
Howie's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Tuesday, Mar 07, 2017

My first experience dealing with AudioBuy.com.au website
First experience buying hardware from the AudioBuys online store and Paul was very helpful. Thanks for such an easy transaction and fast shipping. Now I know why my guitarist only buys from you.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Howie'
Lindsay's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Tuesday, Mar 07, 2017

Rocker girl loves Audiobuy
Hi my name is Lindsay a rocker girl from South Perth , I'm really happy with AudioBuy and I have been dealing with Paul from AudioBuy for 5 years now! Hands down the best experience with every purchase that I make. He always goes beyond the call of duty!! Will not shop anywhere else!!
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Lindsay'
Kevin's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Tuesday, Mar 07, 2017

Enjoyed buying from your store.
Found you online while looking for ibanez guitars. Your online store was easy to browse through and your prices are really good i can't believe you guys offered me free shipping for such a large guitar with hardcase. Icing on the cake was the free D'Addardio pups :)
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Kevin'
Katrina's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Saturday, Mar 04, 2017

Found AudioBuy online
While searching the web for various guitars and pedals the AudioBuy Australia website popped up. I spent a lot of time on their site comparing their prices to other sites. I e-mailed some questions and Brian answered them very promptly. I was also very pleased to find that their store offered free shipping to my address and all import taxes would be taken care of and i wouldn't need to pay any extra.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Katrina'
Tony's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Saturday, Mar 04, 2017

I was extremely pleased...
I was extremely pleased with the excellent service from AudioBuy... they answered all of my questions ahead so that I was able to choose the right products. Comparing their prices with several other sites and stores I feel like I also got the best price and my order was processed immediately. I would definitely recommend this store and order from them again! Thank you, Katie and AudioBuy!
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Tony'
Harvey's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Saturday, Mar 04, 2017

Takamine Guitar Review
I saw audiobuy advertised in one of my music magazines and saw they were selling a Takamine guitar I wanted. I purchased a Takamine EF340SBG Pro Series guitar which is everything it was billed to be and more. I found the same guitar at a competing online seller and AudioBuy Australia said they would match the price. Still waiting on the store credit but I'm confident they'll come through.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Harvey'
Patty's Neutral Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Saturday, Mar 04, 2017

Waiting on tracking details , please send urgently
Can you please email my tracking # for the PRS CE24 guitar I purchased. You took pictures of the guitar before I ordered it and i was told I'd be getting my tracking number before the end of today....waiting eagerly.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Patty'
Sarah May's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Saturday, Mar 04, 2017

Happy with my boss purchase
I recently bought a Boss GT001 at AudioBuy Australia (AudioBuy.com.au) and had an extremely nice shopping experience with regards to shipping, checkout process and prices. The prices for the GT001 are pretty much the same everywhere but i found that Audiobuy had the lowest price. When i contacted my local shop for a price match they refused to price match and tried to win my sale by telling lies. The GT001 is an extremely versatile device by the way with outstanding sound quality.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Sarah May'
Freea's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Saturday, Mar 04, 2017

Buy with confidence!
Shopping for a keyboard is not necessarily a recurring business; you buy one every so often until you have what you need, and may go years between transactions. I've purchased from AudioBuy.com.au twice and in both instances couldn't have been happier in essentially every way.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Freea'
Aaron's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Saturday, Mar 04, 2017

Top Customer Service, Fast Delivery and Genuine Involvement
Audiobuy Australia are fantastic and have the best customer service. The week before Thanksgiving I purchased a low cost Yamaha P-115 piano with a few guitar pedals after ordering at the discounted price organised by Katie. I'm in Australia with a son at College in New York, who was missing his piano very much.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Aaron'
Natalie's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Friday, Mar 03, 2017

Great service, returning customer.
These guys are awesome & we no longer purchase from my local music store because AudioBuy.com.sg Singapore offer everything my local store does but at a much lower price and have stock available ready to ship about 3/4 of the time.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Natalie'
Weisel's Neutral Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Friday, Mar 03, 2017

A little disappointed
one month ago I want to buy akg headphones from AudioBuy.com.au and i paid 260 dollars ,but after 10 days I did not get anything, so I emailed them. After 2 days i received an email saying they got the stock inventory wrong and they'd be shipping out in 1 week. I waited the week and got the tracking number , i got the product but the initial time they said it'd take was really wrong
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Weisel'
Huan's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Friday, Mar 03, 2017

AudioBuy are always reliable and well priced
My local stores in Hong Kong don't have the gear I want often and are always charging way too much compared to overseas stores. I began buying from AudioBuy about 1 year ago with a small purchase because I'd been the victim of an online scam in the past , my first order arrived and since then i've been buying quite alot of gear from the AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong website. Thanks guys!
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Huan'
Axel's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Friday, Mar 03, 2017

Great customer service
The item I purchased didn't meet my requirements so i returned the item hassle free , because of this i'm sure i'll be using AudioBuy again in the future but will research the product i want more before buying online.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Axel'
Munish's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Thursday, Mar 02, 2017

Outstanding customer service
We just received 2 very good mics from Audiobuy with plans to get a few more before recording sessions re-start this month. The guys at AudioBuy.com.au were very helpful in pushing down the price when we asked for bulk pricing quotes and we're completely satisfied with your equipment. I'm not able to comment on their returns,refunds or warranty policy as we haven't needed to do any of these.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Munish'
Huan's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Thursday, Mar 02, 2017

Trustable products and company BUT...
Ordered a Behringer X-touch Compact and there was a quick check of available stock before even allowed to purchase. Katie was most helpful and she single-handedly quelled any suspicion of spam or fraud cases via her quick and understanding emails. The product was not available in Singapore so I took the opportunity to order it via their Audiobuy virtual office online. The speed of the purchase and smoothness of transactions made expectation of tracking/delivery/response very high. BUT this is not a company like Amazon/Taobo/Alibaba. No doub t it handles orders well but tracking and postage is not really working in tandem with them as yet. It took about a 2.5 weeks for my product to arrive from their HQ in USA to Singapore. It arrived in perfect condition and as advertised. Trustable products with good communication via Katie, good price and no hidden costs. Once the understanding that this is not Amazon helps to alleviate worries.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Huan'
Antonio's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Thursday, Mar 02, 2017

Good service from AudioBuy and overall good in the end
Time was taken to carefully wrap my guitar and for this we are appreciating your efforts , the guitar arrived on time and we will be buying again I think if we can afford the better series of delay pedals. Thanks to you AudioBuy!
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Antonio'
Robert's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Thursday, Mar 02, 2017

Just got my CIOKS power supply from AudioBuy
I read up about the power supply from CIOKS to power my guitar pedals and found AudioBuy after a google search. I'd never used AudioBuy before but the low price and quick response I got made me push ahead with the order. After I paid AudioBuy i got worried for 2 days that I'd been scammed because i didn't get a tracking number but i got my Fedex tracking at the end of the second day after ordering and they delivered really fast. The only problem was the power plug i got was USA because the item was shipped from the USA so I needed to buy a $2 adaptor - aside from this i'd give AudioBuy a perfect score of 5/5.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Robert'
Anthony's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Tuesday, Feb 14, 2017

Outstanding customer service
AudioBuy is always there with their excellent support. Whenever I order they contact me quickly and make sure all is good with my order. They used to contact me to run verifications but they know me now so all is good :) They contact me when my product is being shipped and then they follow up to make sure I got my product and they ask how I like my product. I haven't shopped from any other online company who care so much about their customer!
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Anthony'
Lloyd's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Wednesday, Feb 08, 2017

A very good product...
We just received 2 very good mics from Audiobuy with plans to get a few more before recording sessions re-start this month. The guys at AudioBuy.com.au were very helpful in pushing down the price when we asked for bulk pricing quotes and we're completely satisifed with your equipment. I'm not able to comment on their returns,refunds or warranty policy as we haven't needed to do any of these.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Lloyd'
Richard's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Wednesday, Feb 08, 2017

Ricard
hi guys I just got my box in the mail and am very pleased but haven't fully tried out the novation yet , your included note including the 10% next time discount is very appreciated thankyou. However, my only criticism I hope you can improve on is your shipping company FEDEX , they took 2 days to pick up the Novation from your premises when you told us it would be picked up the following day.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Ricard'
Elliot P's Neutral Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Saturday, Jan 14, 2017

Why does your carrier take so long?
I ordered a Martin guitar just over a week ago and it is STILL IN TRANSIT with FEDEX pending clearance or something like this. If FEDEX don't deliver the guitar within a few days I'll be a very unhappy man.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Elliot P'
Jack's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Friday, Jan 13, 2017

I got the product but shipping took a little too long
We got the product eventually but it was with Fedex for over 5 days which is very unusual , AudioBuy shipped the guitar quite quickly but their carrier in this case let them down..
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Jack'
Brandon's Neutral Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Thursday, Jan 12, 2017

Hmm Ok...
I bought a pickup and received an email saying I would be informed of the tracking number once packed to ship. 4 working days later I received a refund from Paypal from audiobuy.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Brandon'
Michael's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Thursday, Jan 12, 2017

Audiobuy.com.au were responsive to my pre-purchase questions...
Audiobuy were responsive to my pre-purchase questions. They also supplied the item I ordered at an extremely competitive price and delivered it very promptly. They were a pleasure to deal with and I give them a high recommendation.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Michael'
Brian P's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Thursday, Jan 12, 2017

$2510 AUD guitar purchase from Audiobuy went very well
I ordered a Martin Black Smoko guitar and i'm really happy with it , I did my research before buying from the AudioBuy store and they are an independent webshop and had the guitar available to me from the USA when no local store did so I'm very happy overall with my purchase and would recommend Audiobuy to fellow musicians - ps if you're ordering from this store a high ticket item then reach out to Michelle in accounts as she was the only one able to give me a good discount since I was spending a fair chunk of change. Approximate cost: $2510
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Brian P'
Bronte's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Thursday, Jan 12, 2017

AudioBuy USA Review
Digitech Trio+ arrived safe from the USA. AudioBuy were excellent to deal with, any emails or questions were answered promptly.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Bronte'
Preston's Negative Review & Scam Ripoff Complaint About AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Thursday, Jan 12, 2017

Not happy at the moment!
Pretty awful really. I ordered mic a week ago and can't seem to get a reply on when I can expect my order. I have got 2 emails saying they will contact me but that's it. Not happy at all so far. Won't ever buy from them again
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Preston'
Ryan's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Thursday, Jan 12, 2017

Very satisfied Behringer XR16 owner...
Very satisfied Behringer XR16 owner thanks to Audiobuy. While there was a small hiccup with my order at the start this was easily resolved with an email to their support team. Would definitely recommend.
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Ryan'
Scott's Review Of AudioBuy Reviews (Australia) Posted Thursday, Jan 12, 2017

AudioBuy.com.au Review
So far I have purchased a Tech 21 Fly Rig RK5 and an EHX MEL9 Tape Replay Machine. Price was the best in Australia and the communication was fantastic. It may take time to deliver but always worth the wait. Paul the manager does respond to emails. I will remain a customer. Regards, Scott
AudioBuy Review Submitted By 'Scott'


Hi, I am Sam from Sydney and I perform small musical gigs from time to time, and I was in need of a guitar urgently. I ordered an electric guitar from Audiobuy, and it arrived within a week in a perfect condition. I definitely recommend Audiobuy to other music lovers.

I wanted to buy a piano for my daughter to arrange piano lessons for her at home and to build her interest, I ordered a piano for lily from audiobuy and she and her instructor love it.

I ordered a guitar recently as a gift for my friend, and it arrived in a perfect condition, although a day late, but due to the perfect condition I don't even mind the one day delay.

I am going to rate the product 5 star, because off the great customer service and product, even when it was not delivered on time and I was kept in loop about the delay in delivery.

I had the perfect musical night at my house yesterday because of the instruments and devices I purchased from audiobuy. I love throwing musical nights and audiobuy made it possible for me.

I am a restaurant owner, and I arrange themed music parties frequently, for which I needed some new devices, I ordered from audiobuy and it turned out to be a very pleasant experience.

My name is Johanna and I am an event planner, and I needed to purchase a guitar for a customer I didn't have much knowledge of guitars, I looked online found audiobuy, called their customer services and asked for a recommendation based on my client's requirements, and the guitar the client received was apparently exactly what he was looking for.

I am in a local musical band, and my name is Jay, my band and I purchased two three instruments from audiobuy, and suffice to say our band is running because of your brand, I would give audiobuy an excellent recommendation.

I ordered an amp recently and it arrived a bit late but in a perfect condition so I am extremely happy about the purchase.

Overall I had a great experience with audiobuy, I am from New Castle and my name is Rick, and I ordered an amp recently which got delivered to me on time and in a great condition.

I am John and I generally don't buy anything online, but after reading good reviews about audiobuy I ordered a guitar for my daughter, it arrived right before her birthday and she loves it, so I love it.

I love what I ordered from audiobuy, it's a heaven for musicians.

I purchased amps and mixers from audiobuy and when I called Paul helped me choose the right product, which arrive a bit late but in a great condition, so 5 out of 5 stars for audiobuy.

I was looking for a guitar and ordered a Fender guitar from audiobuy, it's in a great condition.

I am Sarah and I have been saving up for a year to purchase a Fender guitar, and I am happy to say it's worth all the money I have paid for it.

I was in search of an affordable guitar to purchase for my gigs, I bought a fender guitar from audiobuy, I wouldn't exactly call it affordable but it's worth the price I have paid for it.

My name is Joe and apart from the torn packaging from the side, I am loving each and every bit of my purchase.

I ordered my guitar couple of weeks ago, the only problem I have is with the late delivery but customer services kept me in the loop about the delays so I don't mind the late delivery.

I am Sofia, and I didn't know where I could purchase an electric guitar for $800, but then I found audiobuy , and I think it's worth every penny I have paid for it.

I am generally anxious about ordering online, but I decided to give audiobuy a try after reading reviews and I am very happy with the purchase.

I think audiobuy is rightfully called the music heaven because it has so many options available to choose from, and the customer services help you with the right product as well.

I am George, and I recently placed an order for a guitar which I received yesterday, I have been playing it non-stop since then and I love it.

I recently ordered a Fender guitar from audiobuy, the delivery was on time, the guitar was in brand new condition, I had a great experience with audiobuy.

I am Maria and I love colored electric guitars and I was in search of a place that has options in terms of colors and styles and I decided on a maroon guitar which got delivered today and I am in love with it.

I purchased a fender guitar recently from audiobuy, because I wanted to by my own guitar for playing regular gigs in my friend's restaurant, and I received it a week ago, and I am really enjoying my experience with the guitar.

I am Mona and I am from Sydney, my friend broke his guitar's amp recently so I wanted to buy one from him, I went to audiobuy and purchased one from there, I got it yesterday and gave it to my friend and was really happy when my friend said it's exactly what he needed.

I went to look at audiobuy's products, and then I was compelled to purchase a guitar from them, which just arrived in a perfect condition.

I recently purchased a Fender electric guitar from audiobuy, and it arrived 2-3 days late but it arrived in such a perfect condition that I cannot even complain about it arriving late.

I wanted to arrange a house music party for all my friends and family and wanted it to be a regular thing later so I purchased few instruments from audiobuy and was so happy when after the evening my friends told me, Elena, you need to do this every week. Thank you, guitar, buy for sending perfect instruments in the promised time.

I didn't ever think I would purchase an electric guitar without trying out the cords first, but I ordered from audiobuy to save time and it arrived yesterday, so far, I am really happy with the purchase.

I am Sarah, and I recently purchased an electric guitar from audiobuy, and the only problem I had was that I was not able to find if it comes with a warranty, but it arrived yesterday and I am really happy with the purchase.

Hello my name is Sonia and I am from Perth, I consider myself a passionate musician and I recently purchase few amps and a Gibson electric guitar from audiobuy, it arrived a bit late but everything was in perfect packaging and brand new condition so I am extremely happy with my purchase.